More than just a Cricket Club, The Clubhouse provides the base for our thriving Social Section – the hidden gem of Marton!
For enquiries about Membership please see either behind the bar or contact the Social Section Secretary by email at email@example.com.
Standalone (non-sporting) Social Memberships are available to all adults. New applications for Membership require valid nomination by two existing Members.
Current Social Membership rates are:
Memberships are renewable on an annual basis, each April. Reduced fees may apply for new applications part-way through the year.
Benefits of Membership include:
- Access to the President’s Lounge: a friendly bar area with a modern selection of drinks, seating and standing areas and two large TV screens showing Sky and BT Sport.
- Access to the Member’s Terrace and Beer Garden: our beautiful wooden decked terrace with hanging baskets and benches and an uninterrupted view of the cricket field and playing areas – always a lively place to be in the Summer months.
- Discounted rates for function room hire.
- Subsidised coach trips (such as to Whitby or Race Days).
- Voting rights at the Social Section AGM.
Usual Clubhouse opening hours are: